Monday 25 April 2016

2016-04-20 - Return of the blisters

Gah, blisters have come out on my hands again. They look very similar to pics from this blog.
Except from that blog which sums up my situation (although the blisters are much less itchy this time around for some reason, although my fingers can get really itchy):
Blisters on the hands. These tiny blisters can form on  the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. This is sometimes known as dyshidrotic or pompholyx eczema, although in my case, it was not a true eczema, but a direct result of the steroid withdrawal. The tiny blisters ooze a clear fluid, which can easily get infected, as the hands are in constant use. I try to keep my hands as clean as possible, and moisturise often. The blisters are very itchy and uncomfortable.


You can see on my finger knuckles the dry splitting skin, that's the worse, been like that for months now: 

Ignore the black spots, that's from paint:

No comments:

Post a Comment